Sunday 30 October 2011

Project Beginning

Its currently Monday, and its time to proceed from the prototype stage and drive into the project full on now. I have decided to start over and redo everything, currently have completed a much more efficient camera switching script written in C#. I have decided that I will attempt to write everything in C# and learn the language though the project, this has lead me to a lot of back and forwards between the unity scripting page but I have been told that C# is easier than JavaScript. 


My artist teammate and I last night got our file sharing network up and running using perforce, it took a long time and isn't yet running smooth due to firewall issues. But after hours of attempting to log onto the local server at my artist place, we ended up having to create a virtual network, but that didn't stop the issues of our firewalls blocking everything. But currently we got that working allowing for easy sharing of data and all the benefits of perforce organisational tools.


Well time to get back onto the project and create the new movement script, and C# shouldn't be that hard since I have learnt both C and Java recently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment